Forum Carlton Brian Strona Główna Carlton Brian
Brian Carlton

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

"We are the only one hosting the series in the conti

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Carlton Brian Strona Główna -> theoslitaler
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
zhangsan520

PostWysłany: Sob Gru 01, 2018 01:52    Temat postu: "We are the only one hosting the series in the conti Odpowiedz z cytatem

GAZA, Feb. 13 (Xinhua) -- The Islamic Hamas movement has elected an ex-prisoner as the top leader of the Gaza Strip, al-Jazeera reported on Monday.

Yehya al-Sinwar was released from an Israeli jail in October 2011 in an Egyptian-brokered swap deal.

The al-Jazeera report said that Sinwar was elected as the chief of the movement in Gaza, and Khalil el-Hayya as his deputy, in secret balloting held in Gaza, the West Bank, prisons, and among the Diaspora.

Sinwar, who was born in the refugee camp of Khan Younis in 1961, is considered a Hamas strongman.

Hamas leaders and the movement's spokesmen in Gaza both declined to comment on the report, but sources close to Hamas, who spoke on condition of anonymity, told Xinhua that 15 Hamas leaders were elected to the leading council for the Gaza Strip.

Mahmoud al-Zahar, Fathi Hammad, Salah el-Bardaweel and Marwan Eiss were also elected as members in the council of the enclave's leadership, according to the sources.

The sources declined to disclose the name of the new Hamas chief or his deputies, but said the Shoura Council in the four different areas -- Gaza, the West Bank, prisons, and the Diaspora -- has held secret elections for two weeks.

The Shoura Council is the parliament of the Hamas movement, but the number of the council's members is available.

Shoura Council members usually elect the politburo of the movement, which consists of the chief and his deputies.

"The divisions laid bare by this election run deep Cheap Evgeny Kuznetsov Hat , but please listen to me when I say this. America is worth it, our children are worth it," she said at a Children Defense Fund event honoring scholarship winners.

"Believe in our country Cheap T. J. Oshie Hat , fight for our values and never, ever give up."

Although Fund founder Marian Wright Edelman called the nonprofit advocacy group's event "a love-in for Hillary Rodham Clinton," the former first lady said it had not been easy for her to attend.

"There have been times this past week when all I wanted to do was just to curl up with a good book or our dogs Cheap Nicklas Backstrom Hat , and never leave the house again," said Clinton, whose ties to the Children Defense Fund date back to her work there as a young law student.

Clinton Cheap Alex Ovechkin Hat , a former secretary of state, won the popular vote but lost the crucial electoral college tally to Trump, a New York real estate magnate who has taken a hard line on immigration and has opposed accepting Syrian refugees.

"I know many of you are deeply disappointed by the results of the election. I am too Cheap Jay Beagle Hoodie , more than I can ever express," Clinton said.

"But as I said last week, our campaign was never about one person or even one election. It was about the country we love Cheap John Carlson Hoodie , and building an America that is hopeful, inclusive and big hearted."

She said that help for children backed by Republicans and Democrats was a hopeful sign of both parties working together. The federal Children's Health Insurance Program, for example Cheap Braden Holtby Hoodie , now covers 8 million children and its creation had relied on bipartisan support, Clinton said.

"For the sake of our children, and our families and our country Cheap Andre Burakovsky Hoodie , I ask you to stay engaged, stay engaged on every level," Clinton said.

She added Cheap Philipp Grubauer Hoodie , "I am as sure of this as anything I have ever known. America is still the greatest country in the world, it is still the place where anyone can beat the odds."

NAIROBI, Nov. 8 (Xinhua) -- World Cross Country champion Agnes Tirop will launch her first international race in almost two years on Sunday during the Atapuerca race in Spanish city of Burgos.

Tirop suffered a knee and tendon injury on her way to victory during the finals of the women event in Guiyang, China last year. She has been in rehabilitation and only returned to form a month ago. She will be testing her form after shaking off her career threatening injury in Spain aiming to emerge victorious.

"It has been a long time and after going through that spell, you question yourself if you will ever come stronger and back to your form best form. But am happy that I can finally run again and want just to focus on my career," said the 22-year-old Tuesday in Nairobi.

The Atapuerca race will be the curtain raiser in the permit meeting endorsed by the IAAF. Kenya is the only African country that will host one of the eight rounds of the International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) Cross Country Permit meeting.

Nairobi will host the only race in Africa on February 17, 2017 only three weeks before the world best distance runners converge in neighbouring Kampala, Uganda for the World Cross Country Championships in March 26.

"We are the only one hosting the series in the continent and we have the best athletes. It shows you how important this event is to us as Kenya," said Jackson Tuwei, the Athletics Kenya President.

The World Series has eight meetings in five different countries will kick off on Sunday with the Cross de Atapuerca in Spain.

During the course of the three months after Atapuerca, many of the world's finest distance runners will take part in the IAAF Cross Country Permit series before its conclusion at the Athletics Kenya Cross Country meeting in Nairobi.

The focus of all the leading runners competing in the series will be the IAAF World Cross Country Championships Kampala 2017, which will celebrate its 42nd edition on 26 March.

Nutrisystem is a diet program that satisfies the wants of people to shed weight. Busy people who’re constantly on a hefty schedule will not find the time to spend on a weight lose program along with challenging exercise. Such folks need the ease of the nutrisystem diet programs. It assists you shed weight without taking up which is not your time. The affordable diet regime has tasty and interesting menus with tasty sweets and cheese burgers incorporat. Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap Replica NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sob Gru 01, 2018 01:52    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Carlton Brian Strona Główna -> theoslitaler Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: